Business Online Banking
Managing your business finances has never been easier with Rockford Bank & Trust’s enhanced digital Business Online Banking platform. From viewing up-to the-minute balance information and transferring funds between accounts to advanced ACH and wire transfers, you'll enjoy access to the services and tools you need to efficiently and effectively run your business every day, across multiple delivery channels.
- Integrated Experience: The interface is modern and easy-to-use. Intuitive navigation streamlines access to your accounts across any device - desktop, tablet or smartphone!
- Powerful Functionality: Stay on top of your company’s finances with a convenient comprehensive account view, activity notifications and a Business Online Banking mobile app.
- Enhanced Security: RB&T’s Business Online Banking incorporates the latest multi-layered security features, including Secure Access Codes, to keep your accounts and financial information protected.
Business Online Banking eVideo Tutorials
- Business Online Banking Introduction
- Cash Management Overview (ACH & Wire Transfer)
- Mobile Overview
- Security Overview
Business Online Banking User Guides
Maximize your business online account access with Business Online Bill Pay.
- Schedule payments up to 90 days in advance.
- Set up recurring or single payments.
- View, stop, and change pending bills.
- Access your bill pay transaction history.
To enroll, you must utilize Business Online Banking.
- Log in to your Business Online Banking account.
- Select Bill Payment.
- Complete the enrollment form and click Submit.
- Within five business days, you will receive a letter with log-in information and usage tips.
For further information, please visit:
If you have questions regarding Bill Pay, call 1.866.348.6033. Representatives are standing by Monday through Friday from 6:30 am to 10:00 pm CST.
Already online? Get instant answers with Live Chat. Simply click the Chat button within Bill Pay and interact directly with a service representative.
Business Online Banking and Bill Pay are TruSecure certified, one of the highest Internet security certifications attainable. Online Banking and Bill Pay are monitored and vigorously tested to ensure security controls are effective.
Access to Business Online Banking and Bill pay are controlled and limited by an employee's user profile as designated by the business. The user profile enables you to give individuals sign on privileges and define the functions and accounts to which employees have access. These internal safeguards enable your business to oversee the secure use of your Online Banking account.